[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-outreach] Seconding nomination of R. Henderson as Chair

Jefsey and all WG-Outreach members or participants,

  I have no objection to Richard running as a candidate for WG-Outreach
Chair.  I do have a serious objection to anyone being simply appointed
amongst this WG or any other WG fro this organization.  I also will again
point out that Richard has already stated that he is not interested
in becoming Chair of this WG.  Hence unless he himself announces
he is running it would seem only reasonable that Richard at this time
is not a good choice by his own statement.

  As  you also know I have nominated Sotiris for chair.  It has also been
seconded as I recall...