Re: [atlarge-discuss] PASSED: ALAC/ALOC REPRESENTATIVES

At 04:35 p.m. 30/10/2002 +0000, Richard Henderson wrote:
My (revised) view on this is as follows: if there is a clear
groundswell of member opinion that they want to be involved in the
decision-making process, then why on earth not let them/us?

Here you are on the right track, Richard.
I don't think members will be "put off" any more by opportunities to regularly contribute to the organization by voting, preferably on a non-intruding web based interface, than by endless bickering about authority on a mailing list most members will not have the time for to be subscribed to and read.

--Joop