Re: Re: [atlarge-discuss] CHAIR ELECTION : are nominated

I Discredit Frauds.
See the incredible claims!
Learn who Jeffrey A. Williams is:
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/jeffwilliams/

"Jeff Williams" wrote:

Jefsey and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

All elections Jefsey concern all of the members. So do you actually
mean to say that the Panel Chair Election process is for Panel
members only to replace Joanna? Please advise as to you actual
meaning for your below declarative statement...

Also Jefsey, to date there has been not vote by the panel members
as to this election, nor you announcing such. So could you also
clarify precisely who, what and how this came about? Is there
a Panel list URL that I missed that shows the votes for this
process? If so, please post it...