Re: [atlarge-discuss] by-law draft, ignore Jeff Williams

Thanks for all your nitpicking and your verbose contributions Jeff but it's all crap. Professor Geist knows a lot more than you and is far more articulate than you could ever be. Please crawl back to your basement and shut up.
I Discredit Frauds.
See the incredible claims!
Learn who Jeffrey A. Williams is:
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/jeffwilliams/

"Jeff Williams" wrote:

Michael and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Thank you for providing these basic rough draft Bylaws. Much
appriciated. I have some suggestions and considerations for a few
sections below yours... (See below Michaels Bylaws draft)

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.