[atlarge-discuss] RE: "regardless of race, gender, nationality, or financial means."

Jim Fleming wrote:

|  The goal is to freely distribute the essential resources.
|  http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
|  http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
|
|  If you have a better plan, please enlighten everyone.
|  Software development and release schedules can not be deferred forever.
|  Emotional dreaming in color only lasts so long.

Actually, he does!  I think Jefsey's "alt root" vision is probably the most
sensible solution I've seen put forward so far, and considering his past
accompolishments, he has what the kids here call "street cred" (that's slang
for credibility and the respect of his peers!)

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info