Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: Nancy Carter, who is suing Canadian ISP, replies to Politech

Yes Jeff,

We in the East Coast Group of InEGroupe agrees.  Our fatabase does not include this person/thing/entity as a teal member.

Sincereley, Larry

All atakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  This entity whatever or whomever it/he/she really is, is NOT a INEGroup

member..