Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: Nancy Carter, who is suing Canadian ISP, replies to Politech

Hello Jef, all intrested parties and stakeholders,

Would you please send an updated member list to the East Coast Group of INEG?  Our records do not show Tim as a new nember.  Anyway we know how busy you are so we will welcome Tim to this chapter of INEGroup.  Welcome Tim.

Thank you, Larry Fuss

 "fuddle@canada.com" <fuddle@canada.com> wrote:
Hello Jeff, listreaders and stakeholders,

First of all, I am a member of INEGroup. I joined the
Canadian chapter of INEG a couple of weeks ago. If you
remember, we had a discussion on this list (see
archives for details).

Second of all, if INEGroup has over 127,000 members, do
you know them all PERSONALLY? INEGroup is an
international organization with chapters all over the
world. Seriously, you can't claim to know if I am a
member or not.

Thirdly, I will provide proof of my membership in INEG
to anyone who requests it (off-list of course).

And in the meantime, as a member of INEGroup, I will
speak my opinion freely on this list. It is my right
as an INEG member.

Thank you,

Tim

On Thu, 07 Nov 2002, Jeff Williams wrote:

> All atakeholders or other interested parties and
members,

> This entity whatever or whomever it/he/she really
is, is NOT a INEGroup member..

> fuddle@canada.com wrote:
>
> > Hello Judith,
> >
> > As a new member of INEGroup, I must say that I
> disagree
> > with our spokeman on this one. The views that
Judith
> > has expressed for the most part do not concern me.
> > Although, he does sometimes make some good points,
> this
> > Ineg member does not agree with Jeff Williams on
this
> > issue.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Tim.

Larry Fuss
Spokesman for INEGroup/East Coast Chapter - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail fussman2003@yahoo.com
Address: 525 Palmtree Lane Clarenville NF A0E1J