Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: Nancy Carter, who is suing Canadian ISP, replies to Politech

Larry or whomever you are, and all stakeholders or other interested
parties
and members,

  Sure.  You will need to answer the following information:

1.) Your full name
2.) An E-Mail address that is other than an hotmail, Yahoo, or other
     similar free E-Mail services.
3.) Your country or state/province of residence.
4.) Your Mailing address (Physical address is optional)
5.) Age
6.) Sex or (sexual orientation - optional)
7.) Interest in Joining INEGroup. (Be brief as possible)

  I will than forward your basic information to the above to the
appropriate INEGroup membership personnel for acknowledgment
and further review or action ASAP.