Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: Nancy Carter, who is suing Canadian ISP, replies to Politech

Hello Jeff,
Your kidding, eh?
Larry Fuss
Spokesman for INEGroup/East Coast Chapter - (Over 127k
members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail fussman2003@yahoo.com
Address: 525 Palmtree Lane Clarenville NF A0E1J

 Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:Larry or whomever you are, and all stakeholders or other interested
parties
and members,

Sure. You will need to answer the following information:

1.) Your full name
2.) An E-Mail address that is other than an hotmail, Yahoo, or other
similar free E-Mail services.
3.) Your country or state/province of residence.
4.) Your Mailing address (Physical address is optional)
5.) Age
6.) Sex or (sexual orientation - optional)
7.) Interest in Joining INEGroup. (Be brief as possible)

I will than forward your basic information to the above to the
appropriate INEGroup membership personnel for acknowledgment
and further review or action ASAP.