[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] Web Site Updates?

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:17:20 -0800, you wrote:

>Our Web site "front page" hasn't been updated since prior to thge Shanghai
>meeting.  We need to get it up to date.

We need a coordinator for the Web group (for which a list of members
already exists) and a mandate. May I ask for volunteers? Having a working
group is fine, but I think that in practice there might be 2-3 people who
actually want to take care of the site and manage regular updates. One good
candidate would be Bret, as I don't see the reason for having a "webmaster"
role separated from that of "Web WG coordinator". I would constitute the
Web WG more as a group of members who want to propose and implement
practical changes to the site (editorial and/or technical) rather than a
"political" group, as we now need practical work much more than theory :-)

What do you think?
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------