[atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Web Site Updates?

I continue to endorse the idea that, as Webmaster, Brett should chair the
WG-Web.  It only makes sense.
I also agree that this should be a small group, no more than 5, and they be
from the membership.  If a Panel member is involved it should be in an
advisory role only.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info