[atlarge-discuss] Update on Amsterdam meeting

A number of us are trying to follow all possible routes to try to get some
free meeting room in Amsterdam, tentatively in the late morning of Saturday
(just before the public forum). For the moment, we only have available
costly solutions (ie 350/500 euros for 2-4 hours) - but we don't have money
:/ So we'll do it if we can get the room for free or donated by someone.
(Also, the panel hasn't discussed yet about the agenda of the meeting - so
even if we find the room, we still have to define it.)

However, all of us who will be there should monitor the list, as we might
be able to set up at least an informal meeting on the place - in this case
we'll try to announce it to the list.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------