[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] mission / bylaws coordinator

On 09:38 20/11/02, Vittorio Bertola said:
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:12:15 -0800, you wrote:
>I think Michael Geist is the locical choice for the bylaws, and he has also
>already posted a good first start.
>I suggest that at this point what we need to do is get comments on the
>mission statement I proposed, and the bylaws michael proposed, and move on
>from there.

Yes, but I'd like to move the discussion to a smaller and more
motivated group with a separate (but public) mailing list - I think it
will be much more productive than the current discussion on the
generic lists, which usually gets lost in the middle of other issues.
This list has been created as wg-bylaws@icann-at-large.org
You can subscribe under http://icann-at-large.org

I remind everyone that at the present time http://icann-at-large.org supports the following lists.
wg-bylaws chair not elected
wg-dns Jefsey Morfin
wg-outreach Bruce Young
wg-web Vittorio Bertola

You may register or access the archives at that address. The Chairs are welcome to get an http://wg-xxx.atlarge address if they so desire in becoming a member of the registrant registry association "atlarge world system" under creation. During the ".atlarge" test period the ".atlarge" TLD is aliased to the ".atlarge.ws" SLD. atlarge/ws can organise a virtual (http/ftp/pop) host for each WG or local @large Member of the Internet governance focal point or organization.

jfc

-