[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Web Site Updates?

Vittorio,
1. as being yourself the chair of the WG-Web I find disturbing that you rise such questions outside of the WG-Web and do not discuss them internally and do not even copy the WG-Web list. I do not think this is really positive.
2. can you not trust the Members of the WG-Web? Do you really think they need to be baby-sitted? They only need not to get confused. Today there is a long, long time they should have proposed a WG-Web charter, have it discussed and approved with the Panel and the site to be under the form of mutuelly agreed control between those who will do it, theose who will make sure it is openly done and those who are in charge of representing the membership (panel).

jfc

At 09:31 20/11/02, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:06:08 -0800, you wrote:

>I continue to endorse the idea that, as Webmaster, Brett should chair the
>WG-Web.  It only makes sense.
>I also agree that this should be a small group, no more than 5, and they be
>from the membership.  If a Panel member is involved it should be in an
>advisory role only.

Do we agree that this should be a practical group, not a political one
- and that it should thus be formed by those people who will actually
do some work on the site, either editorial or technical?
--
vb.            [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<---