[atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-web] RE: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Web Site Updates?

Bruce and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Bruce Young wrote:

> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> |    Why does only make sense?  I frankly don't see how...
>
> Remember the concept of Span of Control?  If you are giving someone the
> responsibility (in this case to run the Web site!), you give him the
> authority that goes with it.

  No you really don't Bruce.  With all due respect, the current Webmaster
was not one that was determined by the members.  As we have seen in
past experiences with ICANN's DNSO web site as well as the IDNO's
website allowing the webmaster to do whatever they wish without some
guidelines and oversight is a huge mistake as information provided on the
Website may not reflect the positions of the members of ICANNATLARGE.ORG.
Hence we need the WG-Web to devise a set of guidelines and procedures
by which some updates and especially additions to the Website are done.