[atlarge-discuss] Re: bye bye

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 01:54:06 +0100, you wrote:

>Dear Vittorio, dear icannatlarge.org Members,
>after several requests and a formal demand, I see that Jeff Williams is
>still not back on this list. I am therefore quitting this list and will be
>domant as a Panelist until such a censorship has been terminated. I note
>that to relate with the group, Jeff must use long cc lists which harm the
>normal operations of the WG-lists.
>
>I opposed the banning of Jeff Williams, yet it was voted. But it was for 15
>days not for ever by the decision of the list owner and te ack of action of
>the Chair. I am sorry for that but I cannot stand it.
>
>If anyone wants to keep me posted please sent me a mail at fedup@jefsey.com
>: I make clear that I will not respond icannatalarge.org related issues.

??
The ban was removed on Wednesday evening, after I asked Thomas
Roessler to do so after your first message (asking to remove the ban
on his behalf). In fact, as you may see, Jeff Williams already sent a
couple of posts to the atlarge-discuss list yesterday.
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---