Re: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Re: Let move smartly together

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:28:21 +1300, you wrote:

>>I will try to implement an e-mail polling system for our members as
>>soon as I can - unfortunately I don't have tons of spare time these
>>days. If anyone wants to volunteer some perl/php over mysql...
>
>Fortunately someone has a ready system and has offered to run it for the
>membership.
>Anything to avoid accepting that offer, eh, Vittorio?

For example the fact that we might find ourselves locked out of it
whenever you'd like to do so?
Anyway, I think that the ballot generating script will be ready by
today. I still have to do the ballot processing part, but it won't
take long. In the meantime, if anyone else could take the lead in
collecting questions to be sent to the membership... otherwise I'll
take care of this after finishing the software.
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---