Re: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Re: Let move smartly together

----- Original Message -----
From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@bertola.eu.org>
To: Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>

>In the meantime, if anyone else could take the lead in
>collecting questions to be sent to the membership...

Vittorio, I suggest this is possibly not the best way round for a
"bottom-up" organisation. Why can't we get the membership to take the lead
in phrasing and posing the questions?

The Ballot proposed by Joop and others would enable members to set questions
themselves. This seems more open and inclusive.

At the least, I suggest we set a period during which ALL members (regardless
of whether they are panel members or not) should be invited to phrase and
pose questions for people to answer/vote on.

Let's try to end the top-down stuff.

Richard H