Re: [atlarge-discuss] ICANN Anouncement - At-Large Advisory Committee- yet another Interim committee?

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:34:47 -0800, you wrote:

>All,
>
>  The following link was reference in today's ICANN Announce list:
>http://www.icann.org/committees/alac/
>
>  Seems to me that the two most dedicated ICANN BoD and interested
>parties are missing from this so called committee.  Why is not Andy
>Mueller-Maguhn and Karl Auerbach, the only two ICANN BoD
>members not on this yet again so called Interim Committee?

One good reason I can imagine is that they didn't volunteer for this
job :-) See
http://www.icann.org/correspondence/aloc-to-board-09dec02.htm
Anyway, of course we'd really like to have their advice and experience
during the next months.
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---