Re: [atlarge-discuss] The Point of this

At 05:46 23/01/03, Jkhan wrote:
I see your point Jeff, I have not been prolific enough as a single
member of this group to enact a viable plan/proposal for a Democratic
Organizational process. That being so, I will follow up this
letter/string with another 'Demand for Affirmative Action'.

Thx, I know what I have to do now
James
Dear James,
the point is "do we have to cross the Rubicon". Final decision about the structure and organization of this group is by any of us who decides to incorporate or structure a specific action. Joop as a polling booth or the forum, myslef as atlarge/ws, yourself in structuring some action or another.

I think itis necessary. But there is a risk that some of us are no mature enough and instead of supporting a mushroning of complementary initiatives, start killing what should be an "@large spring".

Question is: are they ready, or have we crossed the time they were ready?
jfc