Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] RE: (fwd) [atlarge-panel] draft motion on membership vote

Vittorio and all,

  If you are working on a voting system that is similar to the DNSO's
E-Mail voting system than you might want to cease doing so.  That
system has time and time again proven to be terribly flawed.  The DNSO
archives are full of evidence to that fact...