RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] RE: (fwd) [atlarge-panel] draft motion on membership vote

Jeff, for those of us who don't have lengthy exposure to the DNSO-GA, how
about outlining the issues they have experienced.  If a problem can be
defined, a system can usually be designed to avoid it!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info