Re: [atlarge-discuss] the root and the terror

Richard Henderson schrieb:

> [...]

In the bombing of inner cities in WWII, the civilians WHERE
the target. It WAS wrong to do that.

> If civilians in Iraq find themselves under attack, will they regard
> themselves as legitimate military targets?

Is it the purpose of the possible future bombing to terrorise and
demoralise the civilian population of Iraq?

Then it would be wrong.

Otherwise they are the victims of acceptable collateral damage.

greetings
Holger

--
Holger Steiner