Re: [atlarge-discuss] [Resignation] New panel elections?

Vittorio and all,

  You nor any other individual panel member should have to
"Keep the Panel Going" as you put it, VIttorio.  Panel members
should be responsible enough to dedicate the necessary time
required or necessary each individually themselves.  If they
cannot or feel that they cannot do so, or will be able to do
so then they should resign, or stand down.

  I fully recognize that motivation for this level of dedication
really requires compensation, which without funding, this
fledgling organization cannot provide currently.  Hence it is
no surprise that the Panel members are less than adequately
motivated or feel able to dedicate the kind of time necessary
for this fledgling organization.  That is of course, unfortunate.