[atlarge-discuss] Panel now defunct - New elections called for ASAP - Lets move forward! >:)

All members,

  Be advised and I am sure those paying adequate attention know
that new elections have been called for by former resigning Panelists,
and members through Joops poll and on this forum.  Hence we
need to get that process worked out and underway.

  Several suggestions are recommendations have been made to
get this much needed election underway.  They are as far
as I can determine the following:
1.) The old DNSO GA voting system.
2.) Joops "Polling Booth"
3.) http://www.surevote.com/
4.) Some sort of undefined rendition of E-mail voting on list...

  Please advise if I have missed any other suggestions or add to this
list with further suggestions and/or recommendations...