RE: [atlarge-discuss] I support France for inc.

I support France as inc. place to be, seeing as that inc in the USA does
not seem very attractive with the new security act and the proposed
internet laws, and a plentitude of other reasons that might make the USA
(no matter what state) a politocal "bad choice" for an "at-large"
organisation.

Abel