Re: [atlarge-discuss] Results from "URGENT: Guidance requested" mini-ballot

At 02:17 p.m. 12/03/2003, espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

I *think* I've got all the votes tabulated correctly but I
admit I'm very tired so I'd appreciate it if anyone who was
left out above would let us know.
I did not vote, because I assumed that you would count my request for the missing latest members as a vote to do so.
You didn't.

The "turnout" was rather disappointing since I had hoped more
of you would let us all know what you think and that more of the
30-or-so people who subscribe but don't post might have
contacted me off-list with their opinions.

But one can only count the ballots of the people who voted and
assume they are representative.
This assumption of representativeness may not be correct. Since this mailing list is not transparent, we do not know what the percentage is of those did not vote. It may be much larger than you think.
They may have not voted because they did not realize that you were in fact seeking a mandate from this ML to send out election ballots or notices.

In order to avoid such idle speculation, I ask Thomas Roessler once again to tell us who are on this list.

-joop-