Re: [atlarge-discuss] Last Man Standing

I cut the other part of the message - call me crazy but I liked it and
suggest it as good reading.

You know what Ron;  I decided about a month ago to stop advocating and
start facilitating.  You are right they are two distinct functions.
I love to argue but find with my old age getting it done is more rewarding.

Danny my good man,
Think of changing things, we are evolving and need your great experience
and help. Please continue to contribute.

Eric