RE: [atlarge-discuss] URGENT Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

Danny Younger wrote:

| Exactly to what rules do you refer?  Perhaps the rule that
| allowed Eric to
| serve on the Panel, while ignoring Edmundo Valenti,
| Kimberley Heitman,
| Gabriel Pineiro, Milan Kapetanov, Sotiris Sotiropoulos, and
| Ted Byfield (all
| of whom had a higher vote count)?

Edmundo was elevated to the Panel at the same time I was, when Joanna
resigned, and he later withdrew.  And Vitorrio was apparently turned down by
everyone until Eric's agreed to serve (you'll have to ask Vittorio to
validate that).

Also, you'll note that I made a point of asking that anyone who felt they
deserved a place on the Panel to speak up.  No one did.  Their bad, not
ours.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info