RE: [atlarge-discuss] URGENT Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

If anyone has a really valid objection to me working with the panel at
this time - I will gladly walk away - WRONG AND NO!!

I only do the work to help get it done.  It is like becoming a futball
coach or a choir member; you must suit up and show up.  Sure I love
Hymnals and kids on our Sharks team but sometimes just showing up is tough.
Sure I love my Internet but around here you get more abuse working in any
capacity than being a referee. Hey, that is cool and as it should be but I
am not walking away just because others quit.