RE: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

Eric Dierker wrote:

|  I think probably the e-mail form helps open and transparent
|  communication
|  while the other maybe better for reflective voting in our living
|  rooms or
|  Internet cafes.

Exactly.  I imagine that there are folks out there who prefer the Web
interface.  And they should be allowed to use it if they prefer it.  I think
the key is figuring how to make the same content available through both
methods when it comes to polling and passing out general information.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info