Re: [atlarge-discuss]

Sotiris Joop and all fellow members,

  I must agree with Sotiris here, Joop.  Judyth in her own words,
said that she has "Quit".  And I can't see anything that Sotiris
has said in response that is not accurately stated all be it a bit
harsh in his choice of terms.  Hence I cannot adequately justify
your choice of accusing Sotiris as you have others here, on the old IDNO
ML Forum and the DNSO GA Forum, al la WXW style.

  So if you would be so kind and considerate and publicly apologize
to Sotiris for you errant false accusation and let's move on from there...