Re: [atlarge-discuss] responses of the nominees

At 02:03 p.m. 7/05/2003, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:
This message was sent from a wrong mailbox. I send it again. Apologies. (04:00 in here).

Dear Bruce and Joop,
here are the responses received so far, if you wish to publish them on the site.
I have updated the table and published the acceptance speaches in the Forum with a link to the Voting web page.
It is better that you post the future acceptances/declines there yourself, and , still better, that the candidates themselves are asked to do so.

As best practice, the acceptance should be made public by the nominee him/herself.
It can be either here on this list or in the webForum.

-joop-