Re: [atlarge-discuss] Educating the emperor

Walter and all fellow members,

 I am commenting on Walters last remark below.

  "Without good process you cannot have or expect good product or result".
James Monroe..

 This has been one of several "Mantra's" and/or principals of democracy
and INEGroup.  It is obvious beyond simple reason that it needs to
be so for ICANNATLARGE.ORG as well...