Re: [atlarge-discuss] My Candidacy Information

Dear Micheal:

I respect your motivation and I am sure that many others share your
viewpoint. However, the very people that you know and trust; the very people
who have worked so hard for so long in their attempt to get this
organization on it's feet... have failed. Could it not be that there are a
few people in the world who are capable of succeeding in this endeavor, but
whom you would discard because they were not a part of the group that
previously failed?

If those among us who have tried so hard for the past year or so, were so
damned good at the job that only we are fit to be elected... then please
tell me why we are not one whit closer to being a representative @large
organization than we were a year ago.

I suspect it is because we were so involved with our bickering and personal
disputes that we never got around to actually achieving anything (except,
perhaps, to make the list so unattractive that it has shrunk rather than
expanding to its enormous potential).

If the members that we elect to this third Panel are not able to work
together because we elect those who are incapable of behaving in a civilized
manner to one another... we will have again failed in our purpose.

Sincerely, Ron Sherwood