Re: [atlarge-discuss] My Candidacy Information

At 08:07 a.m. 25/05/2003, Micheal Sherrill wrote:

I drive a stake into the ground. No newbies get elected until they stand with us for a while.
I did make the mistake in the IDNO to nominate an unknown (Bradley Thornton) into the first steering committee at the last moment.
Same situation as here: too many SC members (21) and candidates getting in by default for lack of competition in the election.

How we have all come to rue that.

Why make the same mistake twice?
The members told us in April: we need a small bootstrap panel and real competition in the election of them.

-joop-