Re: [atlarge-discuss] Guess My Vote Won't Be Counted...

On 14:03 25/05/03, Walter Schmidt said:
Folks -
...we have language difficulties, already!
.. already?
We live with them ...
and also with the lack of help of those speaking THE language, apart two I _do_ thank.
Just send back you vallot without "Cc".

Now I realize, you DID NOT MEAN "without copy," you meant - without A copy
OF YOUR REPLY BEING SENT TO ANYONE ELSE.
For a message the copies are the other destinees. This includes the other "to" and the carbon and the blind carbon _copies_.

YACOED [Yet Another Couple Of Expletives Deleted]
And we are going to correct our "language difficulties," so my vote can be
counted, how...?
Your vote will be counted if you send it back and it goes through.
The first to be counted is the first we receive.
Thank you.
jfc

PS. you quote 4/5 meanings for "copy" - interested in having 1 to N meanings. Nothing about e-mail?