Re: [atlarge-discuss] Guess My Vote Won't Be Counted...

Walter and all fellow members,

  Yes we sure do!  This whole scam that Jefsey/Eric/Bruce have
concocted as an election is becoming a bigger mess each day.
It is a pure and simple sham!

  I know you are a long time participant and member.  Seems
that Jefsey/Eric/Brcue have messed up the membership list that
was insecurely transmitted to them from Judyth or have somehow
not included you as a member.  How typical and tragic!

Walter Schmidt wrote:

> Folks -
>
>    ...we have language difficulties, already!
>
>  -------------------------
>
> On Sun, 25 May 2003 atlarge@execlub.org wrote:
>
> > ICANNATLARGE.ORG ELECTION - VOTING...
> > Please ReplyTo without copy (your mail would be deleted).
> > Only your first response counts. End of the voted Sunday
> > June 1st 00:00 GMT.
>
> For what it's worth:
>
>  copy - noun
>
>    4. The words to be printed or spoken...
>    5. Suitable source material...
>
> Excerpted from The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language,
> Third Edition Copyright 1992 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
>
> So, I dutifully removed all "copy" except for the ballot, made my choices,
> and sent my ballot off - with a Cc: to myself AS I ALWAYS DO with ALL
> eMail I send - check the archives if you want, that is what I do.
>
> Then what do I receive, the auto-responder's message - and what did it
> include:
>    BEGINQUOTE-
> your mail/vote has been received by the atlarge@execlub.org system. It
> will be process if it has no other destinee.
>    ENDQUOTE-
>
> Well why the [expletive deleted] did you not say that to begin with!?!
>
> And, since "Only your first response counts," I cannot correct the error
> caused by our "language difficulties" - [another expletive deleted]!
>
> "Copy" is copy - and "no other destinee" is just what IT means!!!
>
> Now I realize, you DID NOT MEAN "without copy," you meant - without A copy
> OF YOUR REPLY BEING SENT TO ANYONE ELSE.
>
>     YACOED [Yet Another Couple Of Expletives Deleted]
>
> And we are going to correct our "language difficulties," so my vote can be
> counted, how...?
>
> --
>
>  ---  REgards, walts@dorsai.org  Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(^) ---
>  - -   Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition - HPMC 873n  ---
>  - -                 Associate Expert - Expert Zone                 - -
>  ---         http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/         ---
>  - - http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/columns/schmidt/ ---
>  - - 52 Ken           http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/          Sun 57 - -

    Pierre Abelard