Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales

Jeff Holt wrote:

Sotiris,

Why are you clouding this issue?   To what purpose pointing out the
deficiencies of the list software?  These are considerations better left
to future organizational efforts AFTER the organization becomes a REAL
entity.

Each of the individuals knows that English is the default lingua franca
and have only begun using their native languages after being derided by
some with attitudes about what is "proper" grammar.  Berating someone
for making the attempt to use English is hardly a positive contribution,
be thankful they at least do try.  It sure beats the heck out of
whatever I or many others could do in the way of writing French or
Spanish or even Greek for that matter.

I am not berating anyone for speaking/writing another language. I am questioning the ability of anyone who doesn't have a firm grasp of English to communicate effectively and succintly as a panel member of this organization.
--Sotiris Sotiropoulos