Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Jeff Williams

Richard and all fellow members,

  Thank you for your very good and insightful observations Richard.
But I must say that I actually spend very little of my own time
with ICANN related issues or even this forum's many and growing
number or unresolved and contentious issues that seem to bog
down forward, responsible, and useful progress.

  Most of the issues that actually effect stakeholders/users are rarely
discussed on this forum due to constant infighting and slurring.  Hence
any actual effect this fledgling organization could have had has passed
the opportune points in time which such an effect could have benefited
the members here or other stakeholders/users to their benefit as well
as the continued slurring and infighting will likely hamper any future
impact of any real effect in the near or mid term by this fledgling
organization.  Until or unless the attitudes of many here change
dramatically, this organization is likely to meet the same fate
as the IDNO/JDNO.

    Pierre Abelard