Re: [atlarge-discuss] Nominees updated on Voting page

bruce@barelyadequate.info wrote:

<snip>
It's easy for you and others to pick apart the procedures we set up,
What procedures exactly? Where were they clearly and succintly spelled out? What is the mechanism you are using to tally the votes?

but
keep in mind that there are effectively only two of us doing it because
everyone else on the Panel whimped out and left it to us to do alone.
From 3 to 2?

Given
that we are only two persons half a world away from each other with real
jobs, lives and family commitments trying to coordinate this thing by
e-mail, while getting all sorts of interference from unofficial sources, how
else would you suggest we ran this election? I'm waiting for your detailed
response.
What were your objections to Joop's Polling Booth?

And note that if it requires more resources in time, systems, or
manpower, you should be prepared to provide them yourself!

No need to, Joop's already gone to the trouble. A lot more trouble, time, and expense than either you or Jefsey, I might add.

I'll be the first to state that this organization needs a much better
process put in place for managing elections.
Your admission is duly noted.

--Sotris Sotiropoulos