Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales,

Abel Wisman wrote:

<snip>

Except for the frequently attacked Maurio, not one of you has agreed to
my proposal that a minimum percentage of the votes should be garnered to
accept a place on that panel. Are we afraid to NOT get on the panel that
we do not wish to say like I did, 25% of the votes are needed (more
explicitely, if 200 people vote I need 50 votes to accept) to accept a
place on the panel?

I COMPLETELY support this idea. BUT, I want to see the source code for Jefsey's so-called "voting program". I think it's only fair that we have a look at it, especially considering that many members (who are now silent on the issue) have rejected Joop's polling booth in the past because they did not see its code. Well, I cannot accept any results from Jefsey's "program" if I don't see the code. Can you?

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos