RE: [atlarge-discuss] methodes de travail normales,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

| Why was Jefsey (the person running the
| election) the only nominator, and then the only seconder (aside from
| Joop) under a false persona?

Incorrect.  He wasn't the only nominator.  In fact, if you check, the
majority of the nominees Jefsey made declined the nomination!  Most of our
current candidates came from Joop's system, which he can't even verify are
in fact real, since it has no oversight.  And *those* nominees *were* all
mass-seconded by Joop when he couldn't determine who had actuually seconded
them in the first place.  So your anger is, as seems usual these days,
misdirected!

| He was caught in his fraud by Danny
| Younger.

Again, incorrect.  He was accused of same by Danny, who, I should point out,
was not even a member of the organization until several weeks ago; and who
never provided proof of same, only baseless allegations.

Curious how you are easily willing to accept allegations without proof when
it suits your purpose, but will ignore obvious facts when they disprove the
basis of your unreasoned hatred.

Again I say: Lead, follow or get out of the way!  We don't need magpies
cawing from the phone wires and defecating on the good people trying to move
this organization forward.  Take your hatred, bigoty, and unfounded
accusations and try selling them elsewhere!  We don't need the distraction
here.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info