Re: [atlarge-discuss] basic question

Jefsey and all fellow members,

  You nominating anyone is now obviously not a very good thing
to do and for the members to consider seriously.

  Sotiris as a future Panel member would be a very good thing
IMHO. However participation in your fraudulent election
attempt is likely not a wise thing for him to do, but I can
understand his willingness to participate anyway for the
time being. I personally hope that Sotiris will not
stain or impede his otherwise very good reputation
and integrity in the future.

    Pierre Abelard