[atlarge-discuss] In Agreement, Yes...

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Micheal Sherrill wrote in part:
>
> >...We are attempting to elect 11 people to the panel and a goodly
> >portion of those nominated have not contributed whatsoever...
>
> I agree completely.
>
> >A 5 member panel will probably help us prevent a stacked panel...
>
> Thanks Micheal!  I completely agree with you, as do many others.

   ...yes, others do - perhaps many others - yet we continue to "run with
the lemmings."

And yet, there is a simple solution - keep the votes and voting timetable,
just let the Panel be the top-five!

That would work for me...

--

 ---  REgards, walts@dorsai.org  Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(^) ---
 - -   Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition - HPMC 873n  ---