Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership Committee

> OK so more people said "the members should appoint the committees"...
> than "the Panel should choose"... and even fewer people felt "people
> can self-select" themselves onto Committees.

More people also preferred that the Panelists administer the Committees, so
I think it's clear that the members prefer that a Panelist chairs the
Committee and the members can vote in the members.  But, considering that
we just went through an election in which we have some as yet unverified
individuals elected, I think it's prudent that an interim membership
Committee be supported to establish the identity of the Panelists before
they take any decisions that could affect the whole organization.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos