RE: [atlarge-discuss] Membership Committee

On 1 Jun 2003 at 13:33, Jeff Holt wrote:

> And FYI, there is no such word as "shambolic", which could lead a
> person to believe that any who would use the abomination would be the
> same individual.

I just looked it up in the American Heritage Dictionary (3rd edition)
(I have a newer 4th edition at work, but this will do):

shambolic adj. Chiefly British.  Disorderly, chaotic, or
undisciplined in procedure, behavior, or manner... [Probably from
alteration of SHAMBLES.]

P.S.: You had three repetitions of the unsubscribe instructions at
the bottom of your message... pretty shambolic of you.  :)

--
== Dan ==