From: Richard Henderson [mailto:richardhenderson@ntlworld.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 11:40 AM
To: Daniel R. Tobias; atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership Committee

Dan, Dan...

This can't be good for your heart, you know...

You have an obsession with taxonomy

So I chose a .co.uk ending (because I felt like it at the time)

I agree! You're right! But there you go, the world is shambolic...

Better still, the use of subdomains is bang on target, and has been
urged
for some time

Meanwhile... America bombs Moslems... half the world starves...

I guess a tld here or there will just happen

kind regards

Richard H

"Internet for the World, not just America"