Re: [atlarge-discuss] Quorum requirements poll

> Sotiris:
>
> In the just completed election, after which you accepted the voters
> will to elect you to office, the membership also clearly voted for an
> 11 member Panel.  How do you account for your selective acceptance of
> the voters wishes?

Wrong.  According to Jefsey's reports, the average number of candidates
voted for by the members was certainly not 11...  As I already mentioned,
the number 11 was arbitrarily imposed by Vittorio Bertola.  The first Panel
of this organization was 7.  Again, the membership certainly did not vote
for 11 Panelists, eleven was the maximum number they could could vote for,
but very few if any did actually vote for 11.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos