RE: [atlarge-discuss] REPROT ON ELECTION AND RESULTS

I agree with you, that's something to be addressed, but I thought your
strong objection was made in reference to internal Panel voting, whereby a
panelist is disqualified if they do not vote 3 times in succession or 75% of
all votes taken, and was not made in reference to membership votes or
questionnaires, which is a different topic. If memory serves, all panel
votes have included the abstain option, and if not, certainly could, which
would make your point mute, if not already. Correct?

Absentee panelists is a real and crippling problem - they (the Panelist)
have to be given some mechanism to keep moving forward. Reducing the quorum
is less preferable to the 3 strike rule in my book.

Joanna